Are you, or do you know, a woman who is interested in a career in philanthropy, or new to the nonprofit field? Please encourage her to apply to Impact 100’s Scholarship Program for 2018. This program covers the cost of membership for promising new philanthropists. Scholarship recipients are encouraged to participate in all aspects of the Impact 100 process, including serving on a Focus Area Committee and voting at our Annual Dinner. The purpose of the program is to add new voices to our Focus Area Committees, provide a path to full membership in Impact 100, and help women just getting started in their philanthropic endeavors.
Donors to Impact 100 have established a limited number of scholarships for women of our community to experience women’s collective giving. Candidates must:
- Live in Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks or Boone County in Indiana
- Be in the early stages of their career, meeting AT LEAST ONE of these criteria:
- Between the ages of 23-36
- Pursuing a degree in philanthropy or not-for-profit management
- Within the first ten years of a career in the not-for-profit sector
- Pledge to:
- Actively participate in the grants process by serving on a Focus Area Committee
- Attend the Annual Dinner on June 12, 2018, where grants are awarded, volunteering if possible
- Attend a minimum of two Impact 100 social events, volunteering if possible
- Make at least two social media posts about their experience as an Impact 100 member
- Should not have been a scholarship recipient previously
It is recommended that interested candidates read this article on past participants and review our website to learn more about us and the process before applying.
To apply fill out the Scholarship Candidate Form for 2018
Follow the directions on the form to submit your application. Applications must be received by 5pm on
November 30, 2017 December 6, 2017 to be considered. Applicants will be notified by December 16.