Grant Giving Philosophy
- We seek to fund critical needs, new ventures, and innovative ways to solve social problems and to create a more civil and respectful climate in our community.
- We believe that every member of our community should have access to a clean, safe environment, cultural enrichment, family services and quality education and healthcare.
- We encourage all greater Indianapolis nonprofits with the vision and capacity to manage a gift of this size to apply.
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis solicits proposals in January of each year and selects grant recipients in June. We use a four-step grant application process led by volunteer Impact members in five focus areas. We do not accept grant requests outside of our annual review process.
Links to downloadable forms will be posted as they are finalized. Be certain to carefully review the four-step grant application process to fully understand how our grant process works and which forms nonprofits must complete by the deadlines indicated. Grant application documents are available for downloading within the four step grant application process section under the Grant Process.
Timeline for 2018-19 Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis Grants
- December TBA, 2018 — Nonprofit information session to provide overview of our processes and answer questions.
- January TBA, 2019 – LOIs due by 5:00 pm
- February TBA, 2019: Advancing nonprofits notified and full grant application requested
- March TBA, 2019 – Full grant applications from selected nonprofits due by 5:00 pm
- Week of April TBA, 2019 – Advancing nonprofit Site Visits
- April TBA, 2019 – Nonprofit Finalists are notified
- May TBA, 2019 – Nonprofit Finalists are publicly announced
- June TBA, 2019 — Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis Annual Dinner, Grant Presentations, and 2019 Grant Winner Selection
Get On Our Nonprofit Mailing List
To receive information on our annual information session for nonprofits and information on the beginning of our grant cycle, please fill out our Interested Nonprofit Form.