Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis’ five focus area committees announced their Change Maker Finalists:
- Arts, Culture & Preservation: ACT Out Social-Issue Theatre Outreach Program, Claude McNeal Productions
- Education: Full Integration of Bicycle Programming Used as an Education Tool, Nine13sports
- Environment & Animal Welfare: A More Humane Near Eastside, Friends of Indianapolis Dogs Outside (FIDO)
- Family: PowerHouse Project, Family Promise of Hendricks County
- Health & Wellness: Paws to Comfort-Mental Health Initiative, Paws & Think
This video introduces these nonprofits and their proposed projects. The video also explains the process used to select the finalists. Click on a finalist’s name on the list above to go to their website for more information.