2017 Annual Awards Celebration!
This year the women of Impact 100 will give away $160,000, bringing our twelve year grand total to over $1.9 million! One Indianapolis-area nonprofit will walk away with $100,000 to fund their dream project, and four others will each receive $15,000 in unrestricted grants. That’s the Power of Women Giving As One!
Please join us for Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis’s 12th Annual Awards Celebration at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at the Ritz Charles in Carmel where the five nonprofit finalists will make their presentations to the membership, followed by voting and dinner, and ending with the announcement of the 2017 $100,000 grant winner.
We look forward to you joining us. Collectively we DO make a difference.
2017 Membership Numbers Announced!
- Total Funds to be awarded: $160,000
- Major grant award amount: $100,000 to be awarded to the finalist receiving the most votes at the annual dinner on June 13th, 2017
- Residual grant amount: $60,000 in unrestricted grants to be shared equally among the other 2017 finalists
- Number of members (this includes women in shared memberships): 221 (highest EVER!)
- Number of shared memberships: 30 (highest EVER!)
- Number of scholarship members: 11 (highest EVER!)
- Number of returning members: 139 (highest EVER!)
- Number of new members: 67 (highest since our first few years)
Welcome to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis
You can use the menus at the top and bottom of this page to explore this site, or you can use these links to skip to the information you are most interested in:
- Want to learn about who we are and what we do? Go to the About Us page.
- If you are interested in participating in membership activities in 2017, send us at note at email@example.com so we can contact you.
- Are you a new member checking out our website? While here, please review the New Member Orientation. If you are a new Shared Member, you should also review the Shared Member FAQs.
- Are you a nonprofit wanting to know more about our grants? Go to our Grants Process page. Unfortunately, our 2017 grant process is closed to new applications, but it’s never too early to start on your 2018 “big idea.”
- Want to learn about the grants we’ve given and the organizations we have funded? Go to our Follow the Impact Page or get even more detail in a printable form by opening our Giving Report.
- Impact 100 has been featured by local media! Go to Our News and Notes page for a full run-down of our media coverage.
- Want to learn a little about Impact 100 in Australia? Check out this YouTube video from Fremantle Impact 100.
How to Get Involved
- Join us by making a yearly membership contribution
- Make a donation to our Administrative funds (Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis does not have paid staff, and all administrative costs are paid through donations specified for that purpose (note that 100% of the membership contribution goes to our grant pool))
- Attend programs and events (see Key Upcoming Dates on this page)
- Read our blog
- Sign up for our newsletter (click here to see past issues)
Huffington Post Article on Women’s Philanthropy
The week of March 12-17 was a big one for women’s philanthropy, with two conferences bringing women together to discuss the trends and share ideas for growth and retention. Click here to read the Huffington Post article with more information.
Learn More About Our 2016 $100,000 Grant Recipient, The IMPACT Program to Curb Runaway and Human Trafficking of Young Girls
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis awarded a $100,000 grant to the IMPACT Program to Curb Runaway and Human Trafficking of Young Girls, a collaboration between Ascent 121 and Lutheran Child & Family Services, at their annual dinner. The grant winner was announced following a live vote by Impact 100 members.
The IMPACT Program serves teen survivors of human trafficking. Ascent 121 and Lutheran Child & Family Services will increase capacity to help more survivors by hiring additional therapists and will provide expert training for their clinical staff. Additionally, they will make improvements to their residential unit with fresh paint, colorful carpeting and some additional furniture in order to make their surroundings more conducive to recovery. Lastly, the program will seek to engage the community by hosting a Human Trafficking Awareness Summit, bringing together thought leaders and experts to offer keynote addresses and workshops to better understand the issue.
IndyFringe (Arts and Culture focus area), Art With a Heart (Education focus area), and Dove Recovery House (Health and Wellness focus area) each received residual grants in the amount of $18,333.
Key Upcoming Dates:
Tuesday, June 13, 5:30-9:00pm: Impact Annual Meeting and Dinner
Only the most important event for Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis, the membership will gather on June 13 to hear the five Focus Area finalists present their proposal for the 2017 $100,000 grant. After their presentations, the members will vote. While the members have dinner, those votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced after dessert. Members, potential members, and guests (including spouses who want to learn more about Impact 100) are invited. This is one of the few events requiring a ticket and RSVPs are required. Tickets are $50 per person. Click here for more information and to order your tickets.
There will be a cash bar, a wine pull, and a raffle with lots of fun and exciting prizes.
Thanks to WestPoint Financial Group for their Sponsorship of this year’s event! We appreciate the support we receive from others in the business community. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on sponsorship levels or if you would like to purchase a table at the dinner.
Tuesday, September 19, 5:30-7:30pm: Impact Membership Kick-Off
Get this on your calendar now! Our annual official Membership Kick-Off event will be held at the Glendale Library on September 19. The 2017 grantees (announced at the June 13 Annual Dinner) will be on hand to talk about their programs and there will be some fun activities. Members, potential members, and guests (including spouses who want to learn more about Impact 100) are invited.
More Upcoming Events
Check back to this website for information on upcoming events as they are announced. Please note we have few events January through June as our members are hard at work reviewing nonprofit proposals for our annual grants. Finalists will be announced in May.
Email us at email@example.com for more information on any of these events.
Click here to see our annual Giving Report!
Get On Our Nonprofit Mailing List (Greater Indianapolis Area Nonprofits Only)
If you are a central Indiana nonprofit (located in Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks or Boone counties), and would like to be on our Nonprofit Mailing List, please fill out our Interested Nonprofit Form. This email list will be used to announce our annual Nonprofit Information Session and the annual due date for our Letter of Inquiry (LOI). You will also have the option to be added to our monthly newsletter list. Not a nonprofit but want to be on our newsletter list? Click here.
Impact 100 thanks WestPoint Financial Group for their continued support of our Annual Awards Celebration, June 13, 2017