Now is the time to make your membership commitment for 2018. And if you’ve been interested in making recurring payments for your membership, click here to learn how easy it is.
Don’t miss out on all the fun on Giving Tuesday, November 28, 5:30-7:30pm: Impact 100 Treasure Hunters Auction
This is going to be a great night, with chances to give as part of Giving Tuesday and to get some great bargains at our Treasure Hunters Auction. All are welcome – members, potential members, guests (including significant others and/or spouses). Click here for more information and to RSVP.
Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers in Carmel will be our host for the evening–go to their webpage to see our auction items.
Want to stay home but still participate?
Members Only: If you’d like to be on a committee, it’s important to submit your preferences now, so that committees can be finalized before their first meetings in January. Please go to the FAC Sign-up Form by January 5, 2018. For more information, read our blog on this topic.
Nonprofit Information Session December 4, 2:30-4:30pm
Nonprofits in Central Indiana (Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks, and Boone Counties) are invited to attend an informational meeting to learn more about our grants and the application process. Glendale Library, 2:30-4:30 pm. You must RSVP here. If you are a central Indiana nonprofit and are not receiving emails from us, please fill out the Interested Nonprofit Form to get on our Grants Committee’s mailing list.
Scholarship Due Date Now December 6!
We have extended the due date for Scholarship Applications to December 6. Read more about our scholarships here.
Miss the September 19 Panel Discussion on the Opioid Crisis?
WFYI and SideEffects taped the panel discussion and you can see it here!
Updates on 2017 Winners:
Volunteers of America of Indiana is using the $100,000 grant to expand VOA’s Fresh Start Recovery Center, a unique residential addiction treatment center focusing on helping mothers involved with the Department of Child Services recover from addiction and have healthy children. They have received news from a major funding source that our grant, along with others, is being matched TWO TO ONE!!! This makes our $100,000 worth $300,000 tpwards VOA’s work fighting the opioid crisis. The VOA program is unique because it provides residential beds for children under 5, thus allowing mothers and children to remain together while mother receives residential treatment. Click here to learn more and here to see the Volunteers of America September update.
The other four finalists, who each received residual grants of $15,000, have also updated us on their activities since June:
Collectively we DO make a difference.
Want to Know More About Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis?
You can use the menus at the top and bottom of this page to explore this site, or you can use these links to skip to the information you are most interested in:
- Want to learn about who we are and what we do? Go to the About Us page, check out our blog,
- Interested in participating in membership activities? Send us at note at email@example.com.
- New member? Review the New Member Orientation. A new Shared Member? Also review the Shared Member FAQs.
- Nonprofit wanting to know more about our grants? Go to our Grants Process page. Our grant process is getting started, kicking off with a Nonprofit Informational Session at Glendale Library on December 4 from 2:30-4:30pm. If you are a central Indiana nonprofit are not receiving emails from us, please fill out our Interested Nonprofit Form so you are always on top of our grant cycle. Not a nonprofit but want to be on our newsletter list? Click here.
- Want to learn about our giving history? Scan our Follow the Impact Page or review our Giving Report.
- Want to support our cause without a membership? Make a donation to our Administrative funds (Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis does not have paid staff, and all administrative costs are paid through donations specified for that purpose (note that 100% of the membership contribution goes to our grant pool))
- What does the world think about us? Check our News and Notes page.
- Impact 100 in Australia? Check out this YouTube video from Fremantle Impact 100.
Impact 100 President Terry Mumford on Salvation Army’s Red Shield Radio
Terry Mumford, President of Impact 100 of Greater Indianapolis, talks with representatives of the Salvation Army about The Power of Women Giving as One and how we are financially assisting organizations in Indianapolis (Sunday, October 22, 2017). Click here for the full radio show.
2017 Survey Results
Our membership survey results are in. One of the most prominent findings was that most of our members learned about Impact 100 through other members – friends, families, and associates. This means each member is a crucial part of increasing our membership so we can increase our impact and reach our goal of $240,000 in grants for 2018.
Other survey results should make members comfortable encouraging friends and family to join Impact 100: 95% of our members are satisfied or very satisfied with our giving circle. That’s an amazing vote of confidence!
Nonmembers are invited to come to our events and bring a friend.If you’re wondering what type of woman is a good fit for Impact 100, the survey further shows our most satisfied members value learning about local nonprofits, participating in our grants process, knowing where their money goes, and tracking the impact of our grants. If you fit the “profile” of an Impact 100 member, or if you know someone who does, now is the time to join us.
Help us double our impact in 2018!