Join or Donate
Join or Give Now!!
- Impact 100 Online Membership Form (credit card only).
- Impact_ Membership_Form_Current (check, gifted securities, pledges, and other payment options)
- Setting Up Recurring Membership Payments for 2020 (make your donation through regular recurring credit card payments; recurring membership payments can only be used to PREPAY for annual membership because all membership donations must be received by December 31 to be a member the following year, so recurring payments made in 2019 MUST go into the 2020 Grant Pool for 2020 membership.)
- Giving Options:
Need to Learn More Before Joining or Giving?
Impact 100 has been an important part of the Indianapolis community since 2006, along with our annual goal of delivering more than $100,000 to nonprofits in the Greater Indianapolis community. Through our grants we have proven that collective giving works, and that a group of inspired women can accomplish much more than any one of us can alone. Some aspects of the Impact 100 model include:
- The Power of the Collective – By bringing together at least 100 women, each giving $1,000, we have a more profound impact on our community.
- One Member One Vote – Every Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis member has a vote in deciding where the money goes.
- Shared Memberships – Two to four women can pool their money to share a membership. Shared Members are full members except they share one vote at the annual meeting.
- Choose Your Level of Involvement – The only membership requirement is to donate and participate in the vote at our annual meeting. But you can take your involvement further and serve on one of our committees simply by letting us know you’re interested.
- 100% of Member Donations Go to Grant Recipients – All operating costs of the organization are paid for by donations. Impact 100 Indy has a minimum of 100 members, each donating $1,000 per year. Member donations are due by December 31st of each year.
How can I learn more about Impact 100?
To learn more about Impact 100, go to our Membership Information page.
How can I become a member of Impact 100?
Click here to go to the Join page.
You can also contact us at email@example.com to discuss your membership.
How can I make a donation to Impact 100?
You can choose three options for making a donation to Impact 100:
- Become a Member of Impact 100
- Give to our Scholarship Program (read our blog on the Scholarship program to learn more)
- Support our organization by making a Friends donation to help cover our operational costs
- Make a Tribute or Gift donation to Impact 100 in someone’s name
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your donation.
Where can I learn more?
Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.