Join Impact 100 in the global #GivingTuesday movement the Tuesday after Thanksgiving: December 3, 2019.
Founded to inspire people to improve their local communities by giving on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, we hope you will help Impact 100 Give the Gift of Scholarship. All donations made using our #GivingTuesday Donation Form will go to our Scholarship Program and to help pay our operating costs.
We started the Scholarship Program in 2015 as part of our Tenth Anniversary Celebration with ten scholarships funded by our members. In 2016, members asked to keep the Scholarship Program going and again funded ten women’s membership. There were 11 scholarship recipients in 2017, a record 20 (!) in 2018, and 13 in 2019.
Use our #GivingTuesday Donation Form to make a donation to help us offer scholarships in 2020.
Whether it’s $10, $100 or whatever you are comfortable giving, give and help us reach our goal to fund scholarships.
NOTE: Once again we have a challenge grant to match your contributions dollar for dollar, allowing us to fund up to twenty scholarships!!!!
Keep track of our #Giving Tuesday progress
This thermometer will be updated as donations are made.
Here are a few of the notes from the wonderful women who have Given the Gift of Scholarship over the years:
- I love this program! I think scholarships make a lot of sense. I agree we need to include women starting out in public services, especially now. JoAnn Hoskins
- I love that we are building diversity by helping budding philanthropists. It is a win-win for Impact in Indy. Anonymous
- I feel like my giving to the scholarship program does so many things: it adds to the grant pool and helps Impact 100 make a bigger impact on our community, it helps women experience collective giving, and it shares the joy of philanthropic giving with women who may not be able to give at this level without help. Anonymous
- Thank you for featuring scholarship recipients in this year’s Giving Tuesday campaign! Nicole Freije (2016 Scholarship recipient)
- I’m giving to Philanthropists Scholarships because these women are our future. Anonymous
- I love this program! JoAnn Hoskins
- Best wishes to the lucky scholarship recipients! Linda Rolfson
- I love working with the Scholarship members! Terry Mumford
- Doing what I can to help us earn that match! Beth Thomas
Follow our #GivingTuesday initiative on social media!
- Facebook= facebook.com/Impact-100-Greater-Indianapolis-193876110663610/}