Join Impact 100 in the global #GivingTuesday movement on November 28.
Founded to inspire people to improve their local communities by giving on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, we hope you will help Impact 100 Give the Gift of Scholarship. All donations made using our #GivingTuesday Donation Form will go to our Young Philanthropists Scholarship Program.
We started the Scholarship Program in 2015 as part of our Tenth Anniversary Celebration with ten scholarships funded by our members. In 2016, members asked to keep the Scholarship Program going and again funded ten young women’s membership. There were eleven scholarship recipients in 2017.
This year you can get as well as give! Join us on November 28, 5:30-7:30pm for our Giving Tuesday Treasure Hunters Auction
If you want to do more than make a donation, and are looking for an excuse to get out and mingle as part of your Giving Tuesday activities, join us at the Giving Tuesday Treasure Hunters Auction. All are welcome – members, potential members, guests (including significant others and/or spouses). Click here for more information and to RSVP.
Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers in Carmel will be our host for the evening–go to their webpage to see our auction items.
Prefer to Stay Home on Giving Tuesday?
Use our #GivingTuesday Donation Form to make a donation to help us offer scholarshps to young women in 2018.
Whether it’s $10, $100 or whatever you are comfortable giving, give and help us reach our goal to fund at least five $1,000 scholarships by the end of the day. AND, we have a challenge grant to match your contributions dollar for dollar, hopefully allowing us to fund ten scholarships!!!!
Keep track of our progress on #Giving Tuesday!
This thermometer will be updated as donations are made. We’ve already had several generous donors who couldn’t wait until November 28!
Here are a few of the notes from the wonderful women who have Given the Gift of Scholarship!
- I feel like my giving to the scholarship program does so many things: it adds to the grant pool and helps Impact 100 make a bigger impact on our community, it helps young women experience collective giving, and it shares the joy of philanthropic giving with women who may not be able to give at this level without help. Anonymous
- Thank you for featuring scholarship recipients in this year’s Giving Tuesday campaign! Nicole Freije (2016 Scholarship recipient)
- I’ve been watching the thermometer go up. Maybe this will help it move faster! Anonymous
- Love that we are building our diversity by helping young philanthropists. It is a win-win for Impact in Indy. Anonymous
- I’m giving to Young Philanthropists Scholarships because these young women are our future. Anonymous
- I love this program! JoAnn Hoskins
- Best wishes to the lucky scholarship recipients! Linda Rolfson
- I love working with the Scholarship members! Terry Mumford
- Doing what I can to help us earn that match! Beth Thomas
Follow our #GivingTuesday initiative on social media!
- Facebook= facebook.com/Impact-100-Greater-Indianapolis-193876110663610/}
For more information read our Scholarship blog postings:
- Scholarship Recipients Add Fresh Voices to Impact 100
- We Are Now Accepting Applications to Our Scholarship Program
- Click here to give to #GivingTuesday and the Young Philanthropists Scholarship Program.