Letters of Intent (LOIs) are the first step in the Impact 100 granting process and allow a nonprofit to submit an overview of how they would use our $100,000 grant if selected as our Change Maker Grant Recipient. Applicants should review our granting process and meet our eligibility requirements before applying.
LOIs should be Project/Program based as Impact 100 does not fund general operating needs.
The 2022 deadline for submission is January 13, 2022, by 5:00 p.m.
- If you have questions regarding the form or our process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click this link to see full LOI form (the online form only shows a page at a time).
- Click Next and Previous to move through the form. You cannot move forward until all required fields have an entry. You can enter a placeholder in required fields in order to move to the next section, but make sure you review your form to complete these fields later. Incomplete forms will not be forwarded to a committee for review.
- Save often by clicking Save and Continue Later in case you have computer issues. Enter an email address to send the link needed to get restarted. This can be your own or someone you want to work on or review the application.
- Only one person can be in a form at one time.
- When satisfied with the LOI, click the Submit button on the last page. You will receive an email confirming we have received your submission and a second email with an output of your LOI in pdf format.
This form has expired and we are no longer accepting LOIs. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.