Donations made “In Honor of,” “In Memory of” or “In Celebration of” someone special are a wonderful tribute to someone special.
Making a tribute donation to Impact 100 is as simple as filling out a Tribute form using one of our convenient options:
- Impact 100 Online Tribute Donation Form (credit card only).
- Impact 100 Print Tribute Donation Form (see Payment Options, below)
All information entered on these forms is kept secure. We do not share or sell donor information for any purpose.
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
The Tribute Donation form will walk you through providing the information we need, and you may choose to pay using any of the following methods: Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
You must use a credit card to make a donation using the Online Tribute Donation Form. You have several payment options using the Print Tribute Donation Form:
- CHECK: made payable to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis.
- CREDIT CARD: using our secure online form or by entering your credit card numbers on a printed membership form and mailing the form to us (forms with credit card numbers cannot be sent via email and must be mailed to ensure the information is secure).
- GIFTED SECURITIES: Go to https://www.impact100indy.org/join/donate-stock/ to review this process before choosing this payment option.
- EMPLOYER MATCH: Please verify your employer will match your donation to Impact 100, and note how much you will pay and how much they will match to equal your membership donation on the Membership Form. You can pay your part of the membership donation using any of the other methods.
- UNITED WAY: You can designate the amount you wish to donate to Impact 100 through your annual United Way donation. Please be aware that any employer United Way match will go to your local United Way agencies and not to Impact 100.
- OTHER: If you have questions about other methods of making a membership donation, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review our Credit Card Processing and Handling Security Policy form please click here.