Wednesday, October 18: Share the Message, Share the Impact!
It’s a social gathering, and a chance for members to mingle and nonmembers to learn more about The Power of Women Giving as One™.
Join us and bring along friends, family, and/or coworkers to learn more about how Impact 100 makes grants for transformational projects in the Greater Indianapolis community.
Share the message, share the impact, and share our membership. All are welcome – members, potential members, guests (including significant others and/or spouses).
Blind Owl Brewery, 5014 East 62nd Street, is our host for the evening. Click here to register.
Nonprofit Information Session December 4, 2:30-4:30pm
Nonprofits in Central Indiana (Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks, and Boone Counties) are invited to attend an informational meeting to learn more about our grants and the application process. Glendale Library, 2:30-4:30 pm. You must RSVP here. If you are a central Indiana nonprofit and are not receiving emails from us, please fill out the Interested Nonprofit Form to get on our Grants Committee’s mailing list.
September 19: Impact Membership Kick-Off
Our 2017 Follow the Impact event was very successful, and a great opportunity to learn what our grantees have been doing since receiving their grants in June. We also had an amazing panel teach all in attendance about the opioid addiction challenges in our community. Thank you to everyone who attended and made the event a huge success!
Read more about the event on our blog HERE.
Updates on 2017 Winners:
Volunteers of America of Indiana is using the $100,000 grant to expand VOA’s Fresh Start Recovery Center, a unique residential addiction treatment center focusing on helping mothers involved with the Department of Child Services recover from addiction and have healthy children. They have received news from a major funding source that our grant, along with others, is being matched TWO TO ONE!!! This makes our $100,000 worth $300,000 tpwards VOA’s work fighting the opioid crisis. The VOA program is unique because it provides residential beds for children under 5, thus allowing mothers and children to remain together while mother receives residential treatment. More Info
The other four finalists, who each received residual grants of $15,000, have also updated us on their activities since June:
- Big Car Collaborative (Arts & Culture FAC) got a match for $10,000 of Impact 100 $15,000 residual grant. This funder continues to match donations given through Patronicity. Click HERE to go directly to Big Car’s Patronicity donation page so your donation can be matched, too. Donations support their program bringing artists and neighbors together to bring a city block back from half vacant to vibrant through creative placemaking and equitable cultural community development.
- DirectEmployers Institute (Education FAC) is moving forward with their plans to include hands-on labs in two Indianapolis high shools, allowing students to learn more than theory about health care and manufacturing careers.
- Marian University (Environment FAC) has applied for further funds to see their dream of additional funding for their environmental education lab for younger students.
- Children’s Bureau (Health & Wellness FAC) participated in the panel discussion at the September 17 membership kick-off at the Glendale Library (see our blog on the evening here).
Collectively we DO make a difference.
Want to Know More About Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis?
You can use the menus at the top and bottom of this page to explore this site, or you can use these links to skip to the information you are most interested in:
- Want to learn about who we are and what we do? Go to the About Us page.
- Interested in participating in membership activities? Send us at note at email@example.com.
- New member? Review the New Member Orientation. A new Shared Member? Also review the Shared Member FAQs.
- Nonprofit wanting to know more about our grants? Go to our Grants Process page. Our grant process is getting started, kicking off with a Nonprofit Informational Session at Glendale Library on December 4 from 2:30-4:30pm. If you are a central Indiana nonprofit are not receiving emails from us, please fill out our Interested Nonprofit Form so you are always on top of our grant cycle. Not a nonprofit but want to be on our newsletter list? Click here.
- Want to learn about our giving history? Scan our Follow the Impact Page or review our Giving Report.
- What does the world think about us? Check our News and Notes page.
- Impact 100 in Australia? Check out this YouTube video from Fremantle Impact 100.
How to Get Involved
- Join us by making a yearly membership contribution
- Make a donation to our Administrative funds (Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis does not have paid staff, and all administrative costs are paid through donations specified for that purpose (note that 100% of the membership contribution goes to our grant pool))
- Attend programs and events (see Key Upcoming Dates on this page)
- Read our blog
- Sign up for our newsletter (click here to see past issues)
2017 Survey Results
Our membership survey results are in. One of the most prominent findings was that most of our members learned about Impact 100 through other members – friends, families, and associates. This means each member is a crucial part of increasing our membership so we can increase our impact and reach our goal of $240,000 in grants for 2018.
Other survey results should make members comfortable encouraging friends and family to join Impact 100: 95% of our members are satisfied or very satisfied with our giving circle. That’s an amazing vote of confidence!
Nonmembers are invited to come to our events and bring a friend.If you’re wondering what type of woman is a good fit for Impact 100, the survey further shows our most satisfied members value learning about local nonprofits, participating in our grants process, knowing where their money goes, and tracking the impact of our grants. If you fit the “profile” of an Impact 100 member, or if you know someone who does, now is the time to join us.
Help us double our impact in 2018!
Key Upcoming Dates:
Wednesday, October 18, 5:30-7:30pm: Share the Message, Share the Impact!
Learn more about how Impact 100 makes transformational grants in the Greater Indianapolis community. Share the message, share the impact, and share our membership.
All are welcome – members, potential members, guests (including significant others and/or spouses).
Blind Owl Brewery, 5014 East 62nd Street, is our host for the evening. Click here for more information.
Monday, November 6, 4-6pm: Look for the Impact 100 table at Get On Board, Children’s Museum
We’ll be recruiting for board and committee members at the annual Get On Board at the Children’s Museum. Click here for more information.
Wednesday, November 8, 5-7pm: Follow the Impact with 2014 $100,000 Grant Winner Social Health Network
SHA used their $100,000 grant to introduce an award winning anti-bullying program to Indianapolis area schools. All are welcome – members, potential members, guests (including significant others and/or spouses). Our hosts, Sun King Brewery, have promised gift cards for the first 35 attendants and will be donating a % of the days proceeds to Impact 100.
Sun King Brewery, 135 North Colleget, is our host for the evening. Watch for more information.
Tuesday, November 28, 5:30-7:30pm: Giving Tuesday Treasure Hunters Auction
This is going to be a great night, with chances to give as part of Giving Tuesday and to get some great bargains at our Treasure Hunters Auction. All are welcome – members, potential members, guests (including significant others and/or spouses).
Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers in Carmel will be our host for the evening. Watch this space for more information.
December DIY Holiday Party
Still planning the perfect holiday party for members and guests. Watch this space for more information.
December 4, 2017: Nonprofit Information Meeting
Nonprofits in Central Indiana (Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks, and Boone Counties) are invited to attend an informational meeting to learn more about our process. Glendale Library, 2:30-4:30 pm. You must RSVP here to attend.
June 12, 2018, The Ritz Charles in Carmel
This is it, the culmination of all Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis does: Our Annual Awards Celebration with Presentations by the 2018 Grant Finalists, followed by the Membership Vote and the announcement of the 2018 Grant Winners. Those interested in sponsorships and/or donating to our raffle should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check back to this website for information on upcoming events as they are announced. Please note we have few events January through June as our members are hard at work reviewing nonprofit proposals for our annual grants. Finalists will be announced in May.
Email us at email@example.com for more information on any of these events.
Click here to see our annual Giving Report!
Get On Our Nonprofit Mailing List (Greater Indianapolis Area Nonprofits Only)
If you are a central Indiana nonprofit (located in Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks or Boone counties), and would like to be on our Nonprofit Mailing List, please fill out our Interested Nonprofit Form. This email list will be used to announce our annual Nonprofit Information Session and the annual due date for our Letter of Inquiry (LOI). You will also have the option to be added to our monthly newsletter list. Not a nonprofit but want to be on our newsletter list? Click here.
Impact 100 thanks WestPoint Financial Group for their continued support of our Annual Awards Celebration
Click HERE to see all the donors who have recently supported Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis.