Welcome to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis
We hope you will learn more about our organization through this website and that you will consider joining the women of Impact in making a difference in women’s giving in Central Indiana.
Whether you seek to learn about philanthropy in our community or you wish to help us select grants for local nonprofits, we welcome your interest and your involvement.
Ways to Get Involved
- Learn more about Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis
- Make a yearly membership contribution
- Make a donation to our administrative funds (Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis does not have paid staff, and all administrative costs are paid through donations specified for that purpose. Note that 100% of the membership contribution goes to our grant pool.)
- Attend programs and events (see Key Upcoming Dates on this page)
- Read our blog
- Sign up for our newsletter
Announcing our 2016 Grant Finalists
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis has announced the four finalists competing for the $100,000 high-impact grant at our eleventh annual Impact 100 dinner on June 7, 2016 at The Willows on Westfield. Each finalist will deliver a seven-minute presentation to the Impact 100 membership, and after the presentations, 2016 Impact 100 members will cast their live vote and the $100,000 grant winner will be announced. The 2016 finalists are
* Arts and Culture: PRISM Project/Indy Fringe
* Education: Creative Classroom Connections/Art with a Heart
* Family: The IMPACT Program to Curb Runaway and Human Trafficking of Young Girls/Ascent 121 and Lutheran Child and Family Services
* Health and Wellness: Dove Recovery House for Women at Summerlin Place/Dove Recovery House
The 2016 members of Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis have collectively given $155,000 to this year’s grant pool. One hundred percent of these funds will be granted during the annual dinner. In addition to the $100,000 the winner will receive, each remaining finalist will be given an $18,333 residual grant.
After this year’s dinner, we will have given $1.757 million to nonprofits in the Indianapolis area. Click here for more information.
Congratulations to Our 2015 $100,000 Grant Recipient, Indianapolis Parks Foundation!
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis has awarded $100,000 to Indianapolis Parks Foundation during a live vote at our June 9, 2015 annual dinner. The winner was announced following presentations by each of the five finalists and a live vote by Impact 100 members.
Indianapolis Parks Foundation will use the $100,000 grant to expand the Indy Urban Acres (IUA) Flower Farm. Sustaining Indy Urban Acres’ operations is critical to change the face of hunger in our city. The mission-driven eight-acre organic farm provides fresh fruits and vegetables to 80,000 people on Indianapolis’s east side who use food pantries to help feed their families. The Impact 100 grant enables the Indianapolis Parks Foundation to expand IUA’s revenue-generating Flower Farm to two acres, and increase farm food output by 30%—to 40,000 pounds per year.
Key Upcoming Dates:
Tuesday, June 7: Annual Awards Dinner and Celebration
Find more information and register to attend by clicking here. RSVP by May 24th!
Monday, July 11: Meet the 2016 Grant Winners
This will be an opportunity to meet the 2016 Grant Winners. Watch this section for more information as it becomes available.
Wednesday, September 14: 2017 Membership Kick-Off
This will be a great opportunity for nonmembers to learn more about Impact 100 and for members to renew their relationship with Impact 100 and other members. Watch this section for more information.