2017 Membership Numbers To Be Announced Soon!
Watch for you our newsletter where updated membership numbers and the amount of the 2017 grant amount will be announced. Lots of excitement on the Membership Committee–they’ve had a great year!
Giving Tuesday and Scholarships
#GivingTueday was a huge success! We raised enough money with our donor matches to fund 10 scholarships for our Young Philanthropists Scholarship Program.
Welcome to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis
You can use the menus at the top and bottom of this page to explore this site, or you can use these links to skip to the information you are most interested in:
- Want to learn about who we are and what we do? Go to the About Us page.
- If you are interested in participating in membership activities in 2017, send us at note at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can contact you.
- Are you a new member checking out our website? While here, please review the New Member Orientation. If you are a new Shared Member, you should also review the Shared Member FAQs.
- Are you a nonprofit wanting to know more about our grants? Go to our Grants Process page. Unfortunately, our 2017 grant process is closed to new applications, but it’s never too early to start on your 2018 “big idea.”
- Want to learn about the grants we’ve given and the organizations we have funded? Go to our Follow the Impact Page or get even more detail in a printable form by opening our Giving Report.
- Impact 100 has been featured by local media! Go to Our News and Notes page for a full run-down of our media coverage.
- Want to learn a little about Impact 100 in Australia? Check out this YouTube video from Fremantle Impact 100.
How to Get Involved
- Join us by making a yearly membership contribution
- Make a donation to our Administrative funds (Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis does not have paid staff, and all administrative costs are paid through donations specified for that purpose (note that 100% of the membership contribution goes to our grant pool))
- Attend programs and events (see Key Upcoming Dates on this page)
- Read our blog
- Sign up for our newsletter (click here to see past issues)
Congratulations to Our 2016 $100,000 Grant Recipient, The IMPACT Program to Curb Runaway and Human Trafficking of Young Girls!
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis awarded a $100,000 grant to the IMPACT Program to Curb Runaway and Human Trafficking of Young Girls, a collaboration between Ascent 121 and Lutheran Child & Family Services, at their annual dinner. The grant winner was announced following a live vote by Impact 100 members.
The IMPACT Program serves teen survivors of human trafficking. Ascent 121 and Lutheran Child & Family Services will increase capacity to help more survivors by hiring additional therapists and will provide expert training for their clinical staff. Additionally, they will make improvements to their residential unit with fresh paint, colorful carpeting and some additional furniture in order to make their surroundings more conducive to recovery. Lastly, the program will seek to engage the community by hosting a Human Trafficking Awareness Summit, bringing together thought leaders and experts to offer keynote addresses and workshops to better understand the issue.
IndyFringe (Arts and Culture focus area), Art With a Heart (Education focus area), and Dove Recovery House (Health and Wellness focus area) each received residual grants in the amount of $18,333.
Key Upcoming Dates:
Wednesday, January 18, 5:30-7:30pm: Shared Memberships and Scholarship Recipient Reception at Rock Steady Boxing
One of the distinguishing features of Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is our inclusion of Shared Memberships and Scholarships. They have been shown to be key to invigorating and growing our organization. We will celebrate these special members and explain their place in the organization. This event is open to all members and guests interested in knowing more about Impact 100. If you do not receive an evite, please RSVP to email@example.com.
Saturday, March 4, 9:30am-3:00pm: IMPACT Project Event: Hope for Human Trafficking
2016 Impact 100 grant winners Lutheran Child & Family Services and Ascent 121 invite you to Hope For Human Trafficking. The two organizations are partnering with Christ the Savior Lutheran Church for an outreach event that will raise awareness throughout the Indianapolis community. The event features experts in victim services, social serves, educators and local law enforcement. There will be opportunities for Impact 100 members to volunteer at the event. More information will be available closer to the date, but put this on your calendar now. Event will be held at Christ The Savior Lutheran Church, 10500 E 126th St, Fishers
Thursday, February 9, 5:30-7:00pm: Cyber Security Threats are Evolving – Are You?
W3, the Presenting Sponsor of the Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis 2017 Annual Dinner, has announced the first W3 workshop of 2017. Cyber Security Threats are Evolving – Are You? will be presented by Special Agent Kathleen Guider of the FBI. Ms. Guilder, who has 21 years of experience with the FBI, says the best defense is education, and she has a lot to teach us. Please RSVP to Whitney Schmitt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to attend. As always, Impact 100 members are welcome to bring guests. Because Whitney and W3 expect this event to fill up quickly, please register early!
More Upcoming Events
Check back to this website for information on upcoming events as they are announced. Please note we have few events January through June as our members are hard at work reviewing nonprofit proposals for our annual grants. Finalists will be announced in May.
Email us at email@example.com for more information on any of these events.
Click her to see our annual Giving Report!
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is a Proud Member of WCGN