Join or Donate
Need to Learn More Before Joining?
Impact 100 has been an important part of the Indianapolis community since 2006, along with our annual goal of delivering more than $100,000 to nonprofits in the Greater Indianapolis community. Through our grants we have proven that collective giving works, and that a group of inspired women can accomplish much more than any one of us can alone. Some aspects of the Impact 100 model include:
- The Power of the Collective – By bringing together at least 100 women, each giving $1,000, we have a more profound impact on our community.
- One Member One Vote – Every Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis member has a vote in deciding where the money goes.
- Shared Memberships – Two to four women can pool their money to share a membership. Shared Members are full members except they share one vote at the annual meeting.
- Choose Your Level of Involvement – The only membership requirement is to donate and participate in the vote at our annual meeting. But you can take your involvement further and serve on one of our committees simply by letting us know you’re interested.
- 100% of Member Donations Go to Grant Recipients – All operating and administrative costs of the organization are paid for by donations. Impact 100 Indy has a minimum of 100 members, each donating $1,000 per year. Member donations are due by December 31st of each year.
How can I learn more about Impact 100?
To learn more about Impact 100, go to our Membership Information page.
How can I become a member of Impact 100?
Click here to go to the Join page.
You can also contact us at email@example.com to discuss your membership.
How can I make a donation to Impact 100?
You can choose three options for making a donation to Impact 100:
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your donation.
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.