Congratulations to the following non-profits, who are the five finalists to be considered for our $100,000 grant:
- Family – John P. Craine House, Inc. – Backyard and Park Project
- Arts and Culture – Big Car Collaborative – DoSeum Launch
- Education – Lutheran Child & Family Services – YouthBuild-Indy Bridge Project
- Environment – Indianapolis Parks Foundation – Indy Urban Acres
- Health and Wellness – Social Health Association of Indiana – Bully Free Indy Initiative
The $100,000 grant, as well as four additional grants of $4,250, will be awarded at our annual dinner on June 3.